Today, Amuse at Le Méridien Philadelphia debuted their new Three Martini Lunch featuring three martinis, Onion Soup Amuse and the brasserie’s signature Steak Frites — all for just $30.
The Three Martini Lunch will be available now through September, during the hours of 11:30 a.m. through 2 p.m., and the menu will feature six martini options:
– The Dirty Martini: Svedka, olive juice and regular or Blue cheese stuffed green olives
– The Classic Vodka Martini: Stolichnaya, dry vermouth and regular or blue cheese stuffed green olives
– Cosmopolitan: Skyy, Cointreau cranberry and fresh lime juice
– Citrus Martini: Skyy citrus, with fresh lemon juice and Cointreau
– French Martini: Belvedere, Chambord and pineapple juice
– Parisienne: Hendrick’s, dry vermouth and crème de cassis, shaken up.
Take your time while enjoying your martinis, Amuse is offering Three Martini Lunch vouchers, which will allow you to redeem any remaining drinks within 30 days. Nice.