April 30, 2012
Scarlet Fiorella, Midtown Village’s adorable destination boutique, is celebrating its five-year anniversary.
And what better way to commemorate the occasion than with a five-day sale of their favorite things?
The sale’s break-down goes like this:
• Tuesday, May 1: Take 20% off all Melie Bianco handbags on this day only.
• Wednesday, May 2: Take 20% off women’s and children’s spring/summer clothing – including cute new lines like Darling, Lavender Brown, Julian Chang and more.
• Thursday, May 3: Pop in and meet the designer and creator of Sara Kety Onesies, Sara Kety herself, the brainchild of those famous funny onesies, the ultimate go-to baby gift. Receive 15% off these cute onesies this day.
• Friday, May 4: Hot new Italian jewelry designer Suzanne Werson is having her first U.S. appearance at Scarlet Fiorella during a trunk show. Peruse and shop this cutting-edge designer’s cool pieces, which are made from a sterling silver base and coated in 18kt gold.
• Saturday, May 5: Sultana Maria features her new charm collection for spring/summer 2012. Her staple pieces made from bullet casings, coyote bones, bottles and unusual rocks will be also be plentiful. Enjoy 20% off this rockin’ jewelry all day.
Shop on one or all five days and be sure to toast Scarlet Fiorella along the way.
Scarlet Fiorella’s Five-Day Sale of Favorite Things
When: May 1-5
Where: 113 S. 13th Street
Cost: Pay as you go
More info: www.scarletfiorella.com