June 21, 2012
An Outdoor Fashion Show In Rittenhouse Square To Precede The Great Gatsby Alfresco Movie Screening, Monday, June 25
• Karla Guevara: Fashion inspired by the retro past of the 40s, 50s and 60s
• Erik Honesty, Cultured Couture Vintage boutique: men and women’s contemporary fashions with vintage accents
• Serena Saunders, PassionArt Designs: wearable art influenced by decades of fashion styles
• Hats in the Belfry: Hats and caps
• StellaBonds: old styles of men’s sportswear and high-end couture ladies fashions and shoes
• Three Sirens Boutique: modern girlie styles
• Inkas Hands: handbags and jewelry
• Bisoux Jewelry: jewelry
The high end, avante garde event kicks off at 8 p.m., highlighting fashion from past time periods to the future; it’s a a combination of history, art and fashion that will display a creative montage of lively entertainment.
After, stick around for the free under-the-stars screening of the classic The Great Gatsby at 9 p.m.
“Life, Liberty & The Pursuit of Fashion”
When: Monday, June 25, 8 p.m.
Where: Rittenhouse Square
More info: www.90degreez.com