October 11, 2012
Shake Shack Toasts To Fall With Shacktoberfest, Kicking Off Friday, October 12 With Delicious Menu Additions And Souvenir Bier Steins
Get ready for the Shack attack of the season: Shacktoberfest, Shake Shack’s ten-day Oktoberfest celebration, kicks off tomorrow Friday, October 12.
Shacktoberfest, running October 12-21, features delicious menu additions, and a fun souvenir glass bier stein. Check out what’s on tap, below.
The 2012 Shacktoberfest menu (PDF) features:
• Shacktoberfest Bier Stein: Fill it with your choice of Brooklyn Brewery Oktoberfest or ShackMeister Ale; 25 oz., yours to keep. ($10; refills are $7)
• Cheddar Brat Burger: All-natural hamburger topped with a griddled cheddar bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale marinated shallots and ShackSauce. $7.50
• Spicy Brat: Andouille sausage griddled and served with German-style slaw. $5.25
• Currywurst: Spin on the Oktoberfest classic; served on a toasted potato roll and topped with crispy ShackMeister Ale marinated shallots and curry ketchup. $5.25
• Bavarian Brat: Griddled bratwurst topped with Dusseldorf mustard. $4.50
• German Chocolate Pecan Concrete: Chocolate frozen custard blended with coconut-pecan caramel and chocolate truffle cookie dough. Half, $4.25; Regular, $6.50
• Apfelstrudel Shake: Vanilla custard handspun with apples, caramel and spices. $5.75
For more on Oktoberfest fun in Philadelphia, check out our roundup.
Where: Shake Shack, 2000 Sansom Street
When: October 12-21
Cost: Pay as you go
More info: www.shakeshack.com