November 13, 2012
Enter “The Big Ticket” Sweepstakes To Win Two Tickets To Every Single Event At The Wells Fargo Center In 2013, Including Flyers And Sixers Games, NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament, Concerts And More
Here’s a huge contest on our radar: Comcast-Spectacor, owner of the Philadelphia Flyers and Wells Fargo Center, just launched “The Big Ticket” Sweepstakes, a six-week-long promotion that will award one lucky fan with two tickets to every single event held at the Wells Fargo Center in 2013.
Yup, you read that right. One winner of the sweepstakes, which is presented by 93.3 WMMR, will get two tickets to each of these events:
• Flyers games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
• Sixers games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
• Wings games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
• Soul games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
• Villanova men’s basketball games (Louisville, Syracuse, Georgetown)
• 2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament (2nd and 3rd rounds)
• All 2013 concerts, including Jeff Dunham, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Pink, Maroon 5, One Direction and more
• Disney On Ice
• Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
• Harlem Globetrotters
• Wing Bowl
• Hero Thrill Show
The lucky winner will also receive one 2013 season parking pass, good for free parking at all events. Sounds too good to be true, right?
It’s not. Here’s how you enter to win: head over to the Wells Fargo Center’s Facebook page any time now through noon on Thursday, December 20. Like the page and enter your name and number. That’s it!
The winner will be drawn during the Preston & Steve morning show on 93.3 WMMR on Friday, December 21.
This first-time ever promotion is a can’t-miss opportunity. Enter to win right here.