St. Nick is jingling all the way down to South Philly for East Passyunk Avenue’s 2012 Spirits & Suds with Santa Bar Crawl, Wednesday night, December 12.
Five bucks gets you in, and includes $3 seasonal craft beers, $4 merry cocktails, discounted snacks (at select locations), a Santa or Elf hat and a Santa’s Sipping Stamp Card.
Stamps are earned by purchasing a drink or food item at any of 12 bars and restaurants along East Passyunk. Collect five or more stamps to be entered to win a gift certificate prize package worth $300!
Registration for the crawl takes place at Urban Jungle from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Stamp cards will be collected at Cantina Los Caballitos by 10 p.m.
Advance tickets are on sale now for only $5 online. All proceeds will benefit local needy families this holiday season through East Passyunk Crossing’s holiday giving program.
Check out the full list of participating bars and restaurants and their food and drink menus below, plus a helpful map.
Spirits & Suds With Santa Bar Crawl on East Passyunk Avenue
When: Wednesday, December 12, 5:30-10 p.m.
Where: East Passyunk Avenue
Cost: $5 ticket gets you $3 seasonal craft beers, $4 merry cocktails and discounted snacks
More info: www.visiteastpassyunk.com
• Adobe Cafe (1919 EPA): PBC Commonwealth Cider, Red (strawberry) and Green (apple) Margaritas, $5 nachos
• Birra (1700 EPA): Great Lakes Commodore Perry IPA; Art in the Ages cocktails
• Bottle Shop (1837 EPA): Fegleys Rude Elf, Thomas Hooker IPA, Yuletide Cider
• Cantina Los Caballitos (1651 EPA): Anderson Valley Winter Solstice Drafts, Cranberry-Ginger Margaritas (made with house-made cranberry puree)
• Le Virtu (1927 EPA): All drafts $3 (featuring Sly Fox O’Reilly’s Stout), vin brulee (mulled wine)
• Lucky 13 (1820 S. 13th Street): Sly Fox Christmas Ale, The Grinch Cocktail, $3 pita pizzas
• Noir Philadelphia (1909 EPA): Sierra Nevada Celebration, Black Cherry Eggnog Cocktail, $5 sausage poutine (French fries with squeaky cheese and gravy)
• Paradiso (1627 EPA): Troegs Dreamweaver, Victory Prima Pils, Suckerpunch Cocktail (Bacardi Blackheart spiced rum, apple cider, orange and clove)
• Pub On Passyunk East (1501 EPA): Sierra Nevada Celebration, The Farmer’s Daughter Cocktail (Snap, apple cider, a squeeze of lemon and a cinnamon stick), $2.50 Wilma’s smokey deviled eggs
• South Philly Bar & Grill (1235-37 EPA): Blue Moon Winter Ale, Poinsettia Cocktail, $5 cheese steaks
• Stateside (1536 EPA): Jolly Pumpkin Noel Sour Ale, Bourbon Flip, $5 pork rillettes (Korean BBQ-style pulled pork)
• Stogie Joe’s (1801 EPA): Bells Christmas Ale (16 oz draft), Chocolate Martini, $5 meatball sandwich