December 26, 2012
Posted by Allison Stadd
Events News Nightlife
Make December 31, 2012 your best New Year's Eve yet, thanks to a plethora of celebratory options in and around Philadelphia. (Photo courtesy SugarHouse Casino)
New Year’s Eve is getting closer by the minute, which means it’s high time to make your plans.
No matter your festivity preference, we’ve got something for you.
Here are some handy resources for planning the best New Year’s Eve yet, in Philadelphia:
• Top Picks For Family-Friendly New Year’s Eve Celebrations
• Top Picks For Alternative New Year’s Eve Celebrations
• New Year’s Eve Parties Offering Great Vantage Points For Fireworks Viewing
• New Year’s Eve Dinner
• New Year’s Eve Hotel Packages
• Two Spectacular New Year’s Eve Fireworks Shows At Penn’s Landing, 6 P.M. And Midnight: Where To Watch!
Tagged as:EventsFamily FriendlyNew Year'sNew Year's EveNew Year's WeekNewsNightlifeSugarHouse CasinoWinter Events
I’m not sure that Sugar House would be my 1st choice. Seriously, have you been there? Its horifying!
e-mail (will not be published) (required)