Whether you’re planning on ringing in 2013 in the City of Brotherly Love or you just want a quick holiday getaway, the Philadelphia’s hotels are offering a number of special packages to enhance your stay.
Celebrate the season with luxurious accommodations, holiday traditions, hot chocolate and more. Check our selection of top holiday hotel packages below, then head to visitphilly.com for the full guide.
• Philly Overnight® Hotel Package: The popular Philly Overnight® Hotel Package gets you two nights accommodations — perfect for the long holiday weekend — free hotel parking (a $75+ value at most Center City hotels) and a With Love teddy bear.
Strut and Stay
• Philadelphia Marriott Downtown: Get an overnight stay in deluxe accommodations, enjoy breakfast for two along with two tickets to the Mummers Fancy Brigade Finale at the Pennsylvania Convention Center (choice of noon or 5 p.m. shows). Available for December 31 only and must be booked by December 24.
Time for Shopping
• Hyatt at The Bellevue: Stay in deluxe accommodations on the Avenue of the Arts and enjoy delicious hot chocolate, 20% off at XIX (Nineteen) Restaurant and special offers at The Shops at The Bellevue. Available November 18, 2012 – March 13, 2013.
• Morris House Hotel: Experience a luxurious overnight in a large extended suite at the Morris House Hotel, a five-course meal for two complete with a bottle of red or white wine at their on-site M Restaurant and a European-style breakfast in the morning.
Gingerbread & Sugarplums
• The Independent Hotel: Celebrate the holiday season with deluxe accommodations, a gingerbread and sugarplum welcome amenity and two tickets to Pennsylvania Ballet’s performance of George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker™ at the Academy of Music. Available December 8– 30.
Discover more holiday and New Year’s hotel pacakges at visitphilly.com