Yes! Media kicks off Dining Under the Stars tonight at 5 pm: http://t.co/3NUKv6GYJg
Take it Outside: Morgan’s Pier & Independence Beer Garden are open for the season http://t.co/3NUKv6GYJg http://t.co/zPD7NaXyvu
Tonight Picks: Dining Under The Stars, Yoga, Morgan’s Pier, Independence Beer Garden + More http://t.co/3NUKv6GYJg http://t.co/ARJjNiNst5
The Asian American Heritage Festival Hits Franklin Square This Saturday, May 9: http://t.co/4LJk9RUXi6 http://t.co/jwRcw3ConL
The Love on the Streets Fest At Paine's Park Celebrates Skateboarding This Saturday, May 9: http://t.co/90DcVv2T0L http://t.co/1ZqYG9U9BG
Ticket sales end this afternoon for the Philadelphia Wine & Food Festival, get $30 off tickets with code VISITPHILLY: http://t.co/TwslT2BPlO
The Flwry, Philly’s First Floral Subscription Service, Rolls Out This Spring With Special Events http://t.co/r8bW1HvLWM
Awesome: A New-And-Improved Porch at 30th Street To Debut This Spring http://t.co/ppocRlV4hG http://t.co/yMx0b58qHJ
The Philadelphia International Children’s Festival Returns To The Annenberg Center, May 7-9 http://t.co/EKjQ1Im7iv http://t.co/VRcjopQNH5
December 12, 2012
Posted by Allison Stadd
One of the things we love to share with our readers the most is bragworthy accolades for Philadelphia.
Nary a week goes by without a quotable headline from a major news source or publisher.
A few of our favorite accolades from 2012:
• Philadelphia Named One Of The Top 10 U.S. Destinations For 2013 By World’s #1 Travel Publisher Lonely Planet
• Bon Appetit Declares “Eating Out In The City Of Brotherly Love Has Never Been Better”
• Philadelphia Named Home Of The Country’s Perfect Pub Crawl And One Of The 5 Best Beer Cities In America By GQ Magazine
• SmarterTravel.com Names Philadelphia One Of America’s 10 Best Cities On The Rise
• DiNic’s Roast Pork Sandwich Wins The Title Of “Best Sandwich In America”
• Esquire Anoints Philadelphia The Late-Night Capital Of The United States
• SAVEUR Magazine Calls Philadelphia The East Coast’s Most Exciting Emerging Food Town
• Percy Street Barbecue Named The #1 Place In America For Craft Beer In Cans
• Philadelphia Named One Of The Hottest American Cities Of The Future By Business Insider
• Philadelphia Ranked #2 Best Burger City in America By Travel + Leisure
• Philadelphia Named One Of The 10 Best Cities For Parks In The World By Frommer’s
• Lucky Magazine Names Philadelphia One Of The 25 Best Cities For Shopping In The U.S.
Want more where those came from? Check out the video above, Philadelphia 2012 — A Year in Headlines, for a live-action look at a year’s worth of bragging rights.
Philadelphia 2012: A Year in Headlines [YouTube]
Tagged as:AccoladesBragging RightsFeaturedNational PressNewsVideo
e-mail (will not be published) (required)