December 12, 2012
Posted by Allison Stadd
One of the things we love to share with our readers the most is bragworthy accolades for Philadelphia.
Nary a week goes by without a quotable headline from a major news source or publisher.
A few of our favorite accolades from 2012:
• Philadelphia Named One Of The Top 10 U.S. Destinations For 2013 By World’s #1 Travel Publisher Lonely Planet
• Bon Appetit Declares “Eating Out In The City Of Brotherly Love Has Never Been Better”
• Philadelphia Named Home Of The Country’s Perfect Pub Crawl And One Of The 5 Best Beer Cities In America By GQ Magazine
• SmarterTravel.com Names Philadelphia One Of America’s 10 Best Cities On The Rise
• DiNic’s Roast Pork Sandwich Wins The Title Of “Best Sandwich In America”
• Esquire Anoints Philadelphia The Late-Night Capital Of The United States
• SAVEUR Magazine Calls Philadelphia The East Coast’s Most Exciting Emerging Food Town
• Percy Street Barbecue Named The #1 Place In America For Craft Beer In Cans
• Philadelphia Named One Of The Hottest American Cities Of The Future By Business Insider
• Philadelphia Ranked #2 Best Burger City in America By Travel + Leisure
• Philadelphia Named One Of The 10 Best Cities For Parks In The World By Frommer’s
• Lucky Magazine Names Philadelphia One Of The 25 Best Cities For Shopping In The U.S.
Want more where those came from? Check out the video above, Philadelphia 2012 — A Year in Headlines, for a live-action look at a year’s worth of bragging rights.
Philadelphia 2012: A Year in Headlines [YouTube]
Tagged as:AccoladesBragging RightsFeaturedNational PressNewsVideo
Leave a comment with Facebook
e-mail (will not be published) (required)