February is the month of love. To commemorate this fleeting, yet amorous stint, favorite shops and boutiques throughout Philly are celebrating Valentine’s Day with big sales that both singletons and couples alike can enjoy. Because, really, who doesn’t love a good sale?
• Fishtown’s Adorn Boutique is celebrating V-Day by offering customers 10% off all jewelry – most of which was personally designed by the shop’s owner, Sarah Lewis, who has a BFA in metals and jewelry from the Savannah College of Art and Design. This special sale takes place on Tuesday and Wednesday, February 12 and 13, from noon to 8 p.m. and Thursday, February 14 from noon to 6 p.m.
• Bus Stop Boutique is loaded with practically every fashionista’s first love – shoes! From now until Valentine’s Day, take 15% off everything in the store. That means “birds” AND “blokes” (that’s British-speak for girls and guys) can easily stock up on fabulous footwear from lines like J Shoes, Kickers, Poetic License, Tom’s and more. While there, pick up a Valentine’s gift for your lover from their cool selection of jewelry, handbags and socks.
• For those feeling a little saucy this Valentine’s Day, be sure to hit Knit Wit, where they’re having a sale on “the world’s most comfortable underwear,” Hanky Panky. From February 14 through 17, mention “6ABC” and receive 20% off your panty purchase.
• Pop into Duross & Langel’s Valentine’s Day pop-up shop with Spike Greens Flowers on one very special day, February 14. Love, like roses, shouldn’t hurt. Unless you want them to. Therefore, thorns are kept on upon request.
• Love is in the air at Scarlett Alley’s Nora Kogan Jewelry Sale. If you’re too shy to voice your love, this jewelry will speak volumes for you – thanks to rings imprinted with words like “Loved” and bracelets containing large enamel lips.
• Of course what Valentine’s Day would be complete without sweets for your sweetie? So head on over to Belle Cakery for a rich and decadent array of cakes and pastries like Flourless Chocolate Cake, Amaretto Truffles, French Macaroons and Dark Chocolate Hearts.
Happy Valentine’s Day, Philly!