October 29, 2013
The Brooklyn Brewery Mash Brings A Ton Of Craft Beer-Fueled Events To Bars And Restaurants All Over Philadelphia, November 5-10
All year, Brooklyn Brewery has been making the rounds to cities across the country — from New Orleans to Boston — for a special series of events benefiting Slow Food USA.
From November 5 through 10, it’s Philadelphia’s turn to join the fun as The Brooklyn Brewery Mash makes its stop in the City of Brotherly Love.
The Brooklyn Brewery Mash calls upon popular local bars, restaurants and attractions in every city it visits for dinners, discussions and more pop-up beer-fueled events. Well-loved spots all over the city are opening their doors to the fest.
Throughout the duration of the fest, also enjoy a beer-centric street food dinner at Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens, an evening of comedy by way of found video tapes at Underground Arts, a farmers’ market shopping demonstration by Brooklyn Brewery House Chef Andrew Gerson at Reading Terminal Market and much more.
Brooklyn imports 3rd Ward and Brooklyn Flea may have taken their leave from Philadelphia, but get ready for Brooklyn Brewery to bring its beer-fueled fun through town.
The full list of Brooklyn Brewery Mash events is available below and online.
Brooklyn Brewery Mash
When: November 5-10
Where: Various locations
More info: www.brooklynbrewerymash.com
• November 5-8: The Brooklyn Brewery Mash Headquarters at Time Restaurant
• November 5: Local Two Ways at The Belgian Cafe
• November 6: Slow Supper with Johnny Mac at Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
• November 7: Togather’s Books & Beer with Judy Wicks at Khyber Pass Pub
• November 7: New York Night Train Soul Clap and Dance-Off at Underground Arts
• November 9: Farmers Market Workshop with Brooklyn Brewery House Chef Andrew Gerson at Reading Terminal Market
• November 9: Chaos Cooking at TBD
• November 10: Found Footage Festival at Underground Arts