December 12, 2013
New Year’s Eve Hotel Packages: Plan Ahead And Save When You Ring In 2014 In Philadelphia With A Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package
The city is currently full of holiday spirit, but one of the biggest and best parties of the year is right around the corner.
Philadelphia is gearing up to ring in 2014 with spectacular SugarHouse New Year’s Eve Fireworks on the Delaware River Waterfront, featuring two shows at 6 p.m. and midnight. But it doesn’t stop there, Philadelphia.
New Year’s Day brings the 114th annual Mummer’s Parade, a can’t-miss Philadelphia tradition.
To help you take part in all of the city’s New Year festivities, several Philadelphia hotels are offering a number of packages chock-full of special perks, including event tickets, breakfast, free hotel parking and the potential to win free stays as you welcome 2014.
Check out a few of our top picks, below.
• Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package™: Available all-year-long, the new and improved Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package includes a two-night stay, free hotel parking (up to a $100 value) and a welcome gift at check-in.
• Strut Into the New Year Package: Available at both the Hotel Monaco on Independence Mall and the Hotel Palomar Philadelphia in Center City, the Strut Into the New Year Package includes two tickets to the Mummers Fancy Brigade Finale family show, which features a meet-and-greet with Mummers and a lesson on strutting. Valid only for stays on New Year’s Eve (December 31). Use the code STRUT when booking your stay.
• Golden Slipper Package: Have your own fairy-tale stay at the Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia with the Golden Slipper Package on New Year’s Eve. Available for overnight stays on December 31, the special package offers guests a bottle of champagne, two tickets to the Mummers Fancy Brigade Finale on New Year’s Day, late check-out and complimentary valet parking at the hotel. Bonus: If you discover a pair of Golden Slippers in your room upon arrival, your stay is free! One in every ten packages will be a winner.
• Mummers New Year’s Eve Package: Fête your way into the New Year with the Mummers New Year’s Eve Package at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. In addition to an overnight stay on December 31, the package includes a New Year’s Day breakfast at 13 Restaurant and two tickets to the Mummers Fancy Brigade family show on New Year’s Day.
• New Year’s Eve Package: Spend New Year’s Eve at the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel and enjoy club-level accommodations, which includes upgraded amenities and access to the Club Lounge, breakfast for two in the hotel’s Taste Restaurant and free parking.
• New Year’s Eve Package: Get the best view of the Mummers Parade with the New Year’s Eve Package at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center City. Available for stays between December 31, 2013 and January 2, 2014, the special package includes a room with a bird’s eye view of Broad Street (perfect for watching the Mummers Parade on New Year’s Day). You must book two nights for access to the hotel during the parade.
Discover more hotel packages and special offers at visitphilly.com.