Mark Your Calendars: Wawa Welcome America Returns June 27 Through July 4: http://t.co/EWE1xer6Xj http://t.co/e5E3DJfRoK
Oh, wow. Spruce Street Harbor Park 2015 is literally breathtaking. https://t.co/wvbsfqFazB
@brimil Nice! It's the #SaintGobain350 traveling exhibit Future Sensations. Opens on Saturday: http://t.co/tbX2MSEdJF
The 40th Street Summer Series, free outdoor concerts, return to University City this Saturday: http://t.co/KYP6K60zrt http://t.co/mRSuWVTzd1
Starting This Friday, May 29, Free Outdoor Movie Screenings Return To Hawthorne Park: http://t.co/fI6cvvCPsm
Starting at 8 pm, Dilworth Park hosts a #free screening of Edge of Tomorrow: http://t.co/p5sjCmDe3s http://t.co/1HGtMSfZpr
Wawa Welcome America Returns June 27-July 4 with Free Concerts, Awesome Fireworks & More! http://t.co/EWE1xer6Xj http://t.co/e5E3DJfRoK
@the_kid_bey The winner of the tickets will be contacted via a phone call tomorrow. Good luck!
Last Chance! Enter To Win 2 free tickets to The Roots Picnic now! Registration ends at 5pm: http://t.co/TooVgfHMdR...
December 26, 2013
Posted by Jillian Wilson
2013 was another monumental year for Philadelphia, barely a week went by without an awesome accolade coming in from some of the nation’s top publishers or news sources.
From food-based praise to neighborhood-centric compliments, the world is taking notice of Philadelphia’s great food, drink and everything scene.
A few of our favorite accolades from 2013:
• Old City and Fishtown receive rave reviews from The New York Times
• Alla Spina and Federal Donuts snag spots on GQ‘s list of The 50 Best Things to Eat and Drink Right Now
• Food & Wine Magazine Awards East Passyunk Avenue a spot on its list of 10 Best Foodie Streets In America
• Vedge Restaurant Named One of The 12 Most Outstanding Restaurants Of 2013 By GQ Magazine
• Barclay Prime secures a spot on Travel and Leisure’s list of the best steakhouses in the U.S.
• The Washington Post praises Philly’s food scene in Escapes: Philly’s new wave of out-of-town chefs
• Old City Named One Of America’s Top 12 ArtPlaces For 2013
Want more where those came from? Check out the video above, A Year in Headlines: Philadelphia 2013, for a live-action look at a year’s worth of bragging rights.
A Year in Headlines: Philadelphia 2013 [YouTube]
Tagged as:AccoladesBragging RightsNational PressNewsVideos
e-mail (will not be published) (required)