December 26, 2013
Posted by Jillian Wilson
2013 was another monumental year for Philadelphia, barely a week went by without an awesome accolade coming in from some of the nation’s top publishers or news sources.
From food-based praise to neighborhood-centric compliments, the world is taking notice of Philadelphia’s great food, drink and everything scene.
A few of our favorite accolades from 2013:
• Old City and Fishtown receive rave reviews from The New York Times
• Alla Spina and Federal Donuts snag spots on GQ‘s list of The 50 Best Things to Eat and Drink Right Now
• Food & Wine Magazine Awards East Passyunk Avenue a spot on its list of 10 Best Foodie Streets In America
• Vedge Restaurant Named One of The 12 Most Outstanding Restaurants Of 2013 By GQ Magazine
• Barclay Prime secures a spot on Travel and Leisure’s list of the best steakhouses in the U.S.
• The Washington Post praises Philly’s food scene in Escapes: Philly’s new wave of out-of-town chefs
• Old City Named One Of America’s Top 12 ArtPlaces For 2013
Want more where those came from? Check out the video above, A Year in Headlines: Philadelphia 2013, for a live-action look at a year’s worth of bragging rights.
A Year in Headlines: Philadelphia 2013 [YouTube]
Tagged as:AccoladesBragging RightsNational PressNewsVideos
Leave a comment with Facebook
e-mail (will not be published) (required)