Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and Philadelphia is ready to host that romantic weekend getaway you’ve been planning.
It wouldn’t be a romantic rendezvous without a pampering hotel stay, so we’ve found some of the top romantic hotel packages available throughout the city. Whether you’re coming in from outside of the city or are already here in town, a mid-February hotel stay can be the ideal winter getaway, staycation and/or treat that you’ve been looking for.
In addition to the packages below, you can also book a two-night stay with the Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package where your car stays free.
Read on for more romantic hotel packages for the Valentine’s Day weekend.
• We’re Bringing Sexy Back at Hotel Palomar Philadelphia: Spice up your romantic side at the Hotel Palomar Philadelphia. Available throughout the month of February, the “We’re Bringing Sexy Back” package includes deluxe overnight accommodations in a spa room, a special kit of adult novelties from Velvet Lily, a one-on-one boudoir photo shoot with The Black Rabbit Fine Photography and an in-room aphrodisiac dining menu featuring fried oysters, artisanal cheeses and a special cocktail sure to please.
• Rekindle Your Romance at Hotel Monaco: Celebrate with a romantic escape at the Hotel Monaco Philadelphia with deluxe overnight accommodations, chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, a special “intimacy kit” and a $50 credit towards bed and breakfast. Plus, you can sleep in after your evening of romance as this package includes a late 2 p.m. checkout. Use the rate code “PROM” when booking your stay online.
• Ridiculously Romantic Rendezvous at Hotel Monaco: Looking to seriously impress the object of your affection this Valentine’s Day? The Hotel Monaco Philadelphia is pulling out all the stops with the Ridiculously Romantic Rendezvous package which includes an overnight stay in the hotel’s Majestic Suite, a helicopter ride to New York City and dinner at the Arlington Club, personal car service with Uber throughout your stay, couples watches and a pendant necklace from Bernie Robbins Jewelers, a $10,000 shopping spree, in-room dinner for two presented by Red Owl Tavern Executive Chef Jorge Chicas, deluxe bed and breakfast and much more. The luxurious stay is yours for just $60,000.
• Valentine’s Day Suite Package at the Four Seasons Philadelphia Hotel: Settle in for a romantic evening for two at the Four Seasons Philadelphia Hotel at Logan Square. The Valentine’s Day Suite Package include a stay in one of the hotel’s deluxe suites, valet parking and a three-course dinner served en-suite. The next morning, enjoy breakfast for two in the Fountain Restaurant.
• Magnifique Romance at the Sofitel Philadelphia: Treat yourself (and a loved one) at the Sofitel Philadelphia with a romantic package featuring champagne and chocolate delivered to your room, breakfast in bed and a late check-out at 4 p.m.
• Roses are Red, Radisson is Blu at Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel: Set the stage for romance with a special getaway at the Radisson Blu Warwick. Stay overnight in an executive king room and enjoy tuxedo strawberries and two Blu-tinis delivered directly to your room. If you decide to leave the room, the package also includes a $50 food and beverage credit that can be used at any of the three on-site restaurants: Tavern 17, The Prime Rib or The Coffee Bar.
• Do Not Disturb at Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel: Spend a relaxing evening at the Radisson Blu Warwick with the Close the Door package which includes deluxe accommodations, an in-room couple massage and a bottle of champagne.
• Sweet Dreams at The Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia: Throughout the month of February, book one night and get your second night for 50-percent off with the Sweet Dreams package at The Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia. This package also includes free parking and a “sweet” amenity.
• Romance in the City at The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia: Share a glass of chilled champagne and spoil your love one with chocolate-dipped strawberries at The Ritz-Carlton with their special Romance in the City package. Don’t worry about parking, as the package includes overnight valet.
• Valentine’s Day Package at Loews Philadelphia: Have a romantic night out at the Loews Philadelphia with a special Valentine’s Day package that includes a $100 food and beverage credit at Level 33, a temporary restaurant and sky lounge located on the 33rd floor of the hotel.
• Love Philly Style at The Independent Hotel: The boutique Independent Hotel is showing the love with their special package offering guests chocolates from John & Kira’s, a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, special LOVE amenity and overnight parking.
Even more hotel packages, below.
• Couples Getaway at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown: Escape for a couples getaway at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. Get a bottle of champagne delivered to your room upon arrival, a With Love Philadelphia welcome kit and breakfast for two in the hotel restaurant.
• Be Loved! at The Windsor Suites: Feel the love at The Windsor Suites with their special package that includes Godiva chocolates, sparkling wine and fresh flowers with your overnight stay. Come with an appetite, as the package also includes a $100 gift card to Chima Brazilian Steakhouse.
• Instant Getaway at the DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia: Stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City and you’ll be greeted with a bottle of sparking wine upon arrival and breakfast the next morning.
• Retreat to a Romance Package at The Omni Philadelphia Hotel: Get comfortable at The Omni Philadelphia Hotel with deluxe overnight accommodations, an $100 food and drink credit, a bottle of champagne and romantic turndown service featuring robes, music and mood lighting. Sleep in as check-out is delayed until 1 p.m.
• Valentine Package at Le Meridien Philadelphia: Bring your Valentine to Le Meridien Philadelphia for an overnight stay complete with sparkling wine, chocolates and breakfast for two at Amuse.
• Valentine’s Day Suite Package at Homewood Suites: Spend Valentine’s Day weekend at the Homewood Suites in University City and enjoy a three-course dinner for two at Harvest Seasonal Grill. Package is available for Friday (February 14) and Saturday (February 15) only and you must make reservations for dinner in advance at opentable.com or by calling 215-662-1100. Guests will receive a voucher for dinner upon check-in.
• Valentine’s Day Package at Crown Plaza Philadelphia West: What’s not to like about champagne and room service? The Crown Plaza West is offering both this Valentine’s Day with their special package that includes a bottle of champagne and breakfast for two delivered to the room the following morning. The Valentine’s Day Package is available February 14-15.
• Valentine’s Day at the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill: The Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill is offering lovers a special package including sparkling wine, chocolate-covered strawberries and a room service breakfast for two this Valentine’s Day.
• Valentine’s Day Package at the Penn’s View Hotel: Stay at the Penn’s View Hotel between February 8-16 to take advantage of their Valentine’s Day package which includes champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries upon arrival, dinner for two at Ristorante Panorama and a European-style continental breakfast.
• Valentine’s Day Package at Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District: Romance is on the menu at the Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District. Their special Valentine’s Day Package includes a stay in a deluxe king bed guest room, champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries delivered to the room, a three-course dinner for two and a complimentary breakfast buffet the following morning.
• Romance Package at The Holiday Inn Express Midtown: This special offer from The Holiday Inn Express Midtown has all the ingredients for a romantic evening: sparkling white wine, flowers and a box of chocolates.