After a night of glass-clinking, fireworks-watching and general merrymaking, why not keep the party going?
Check out our top picks for how to spend New Year’s Day:
• Free New Year’s Day Celebration at the Kimmel Center
• Cleopatra: The Search for the Last Queen of Egypt at the Franklin Institute — Closing Weekend!
• New Year’s Celebration at the National Constitution Center
• Brunch starting at 11 a.m. at XIX (Nineteen) at the Bellevue (along the Mummers parade route!)
• $1 Oysters and $5 Champagne from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Pub & Kitchen
• Screening of the sing-along version of The Sound of Music at World Cafe Live
• Enchanted Colonial Village at the Please Touch Museum
• Hair of The Dog Brunch at Supper from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. — Dogs welcome!
• Seafood brunch at Oyster House, starting at 11:30 a.m.