If you’ve been waiting for the perfect opportunity for an all-day visit canvassing the entire revitalized East Passyunk Avenue corridor, your wait is over.
For 15 hours on Sunday, bar crawlers can enjoy specials on brews and food at the 10 participating establishments.
Because the specials are all staggered and we’re sure you don’t want to miss a single one of them, check out our quick overview to help plan your crawl.
• Stateside is hosting an outdoor BeerBQ with Victory brews, 1-8 p.m.
• $10 meatball sandwich and Yards Saison draft at Stogie Joe’s from 11 a.m.-2 a.m. + Live Acoustic Classic Rock at 4 p.m.
• Beer and chocolate brewed “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” cupcakes from 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m. at Ms. Goody Cupcake
• Outdoor Beer Garden and Grill with tastings by Round Guys, Prism, Evil Genius, Ommegang and Brewvolution at Le Virtu from 1-4 p.m.
• “Breaking Bad”-themed quizzo with Johnny Goodtimes presented by Port/Lost Abbey Brewing from 8-10 p.m. at P.O.P.E.
• From 9 p.m.-midnight take $2 off all craft beers and gourmet cheese steaks at South Philly Bar and Grill
• Birra hosts an 11 a.m.-2 p.m. IPA Day Tap Takeover
• Lucky 13 hosts an 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m. brunch menu paired with Victory, plus DJs at 1 p.m.
• Head to the Bottle Shop for Fruit Beer Floats featuring Fruli, Wild Blue, Wild Black, Wild Red and Ithaca Apricot Wheat from 1-5 p.m.
• Get Barley Legal Home Brew Sampling & Bit from 2-6 p.m. at Noir
It’s also supposed to be in the 70s and sunny on Sunday – just saying.
Craft Beer Day on East Passyunk Avenue
Where: along East Passyunk Avenue
When: Sunday, June 3, 11 a.m.–2 a.m.
More info: www.visiteastpassyunk.com